Professional appliance repair serving Burlington, Camden & Gloucester Counties in southern New Jersey since 1975!
MOORESTOWN, NJ: (856) 234-1788
MEDFORD, NJ: (609) 654-4141
CHERRY HILL, NJ: (856) 429-6655
BERLIN, NJ: (856) 767-0449
HADDONFIELD, NJ: (856) 429-6655
Text: 609-694-5675 for service
Fixing Your Appliances
B. Arey Appliance Service and Repair Company provides appliance repair in Burlington, Camden & Gloucester Counties in Southern New Jersey. We service all makes and models of major appliances including: dishwashers, garbage disposals, ranges and ovens, refrigerators, freezers, washers and dryers. When you call or make a Service Request, here’s what you can expect:
- Our Service Procedure: We will come to your location, look at your unit, and determine the problem. Our technician will explain the reason for the repair. He’ll quote you a flat, fixed price taken right out of the Major Appliance Service National Price Guide and he’ll tell you if he thinks it is worth repairing or not!
- Immediate Repairs: If you decide to have your unit repaired, in most cases we will make the repair immediately. We carry 95% of all needed parts for all makes and models.
- Our Service Charge: If you have the work done, our flat diagnostic service charge is applied to the work. If you decide not to have the work done you only owe the diagnostic service charge.
Our commitment is to our customers, that’s why we are one of the Top-Rated Appliance Repair Firms in the area. Our first priority is to repair your appliance. We will always do what’s best for our customers and will give you our best advice, including recommendations on buying a new appliance. Our business continues to grow due to the loyalty and referrals of our satisfied customers. We promise our customers the following:
- Integrity: We use only genuine replacement parts, and state-of-the-art, environmentally-friendly test equipment to safeguard your property, and maintain your appliance for peak performance. We stock all fast moving parts on our trucks in order to complete your repair in the first visit.
- Warranty: We provide one of the longest parts and labor warranties possible backed by the full integrity of the manufacturers themselves.
- Scheduling: We respect your time, so service windows are always provided to help you coordinate your day.